Razorback - Fudge Crazy HorseRegular price Sale price €189,95
The Jim Green Razorback
The Jim Green Razorback boot is inspired by Africa, designed to take on the daily outdoor and work challenges that come with the harsh terrain. Its double layer of leather upper combines with a pure rubber sole to give you superior stability, comfort and grip.
For over 25 years, the Jim Green Razorback has been the choice of South Africa’s’ safari lodges and outdoor enthusiast. Famous for its never say die attitude and respected for its durability. No other boot is more versatile, from mountain tops to factory floors, the Razorback is ready for any challenge.
Mile after mile, year after year, the Razorback, an old friend you can always count on to get you from here to there in rugged comfort.
- 2.2 mm full grain leather, lined with 1.6 mm calf leather (double layer)
- Single piece vamp
- Ankle & tongue padding for excellent support & comfort
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- Steel shank between insole board and sole for extra support and stability
- Double lasted stitch down construction, can easily be resoled
- Double stitched assembly with 2.2 mm braided nylon cord
- JG Sole: genuine rubber lug sole for best grip and stability on loose gravel, rocky uneven terrain and demanding landscape
- Regular rubber compound (shore hardness 75-85) keeps the Ranger stable and secure on any terrain
- JG Last = Wide toe box, Snugger feel, EE-Width
- Heavy-duty hooks and eyelets to secure feet
- True to size
- Made in South Africa