AR8 - BrownRegular price €219,95
The Jim Green AR8
The Boot that Puts Boots onto Rangers
50% of Rangers don’t have access to sufficient Boots and Gear
and over 40% are required to purchase their own Boots.
With the future of our wilderness areas in the hands of those with boots on the ground Jim Green Footwear and The Game Rangers Association of Africa (GRAA) have come together to make sure this issue is addressed.
Inadequate gear for rangers leads to a low morale and effects rangers wellbeing. With Rangers being on the front line of our conservation areas a quality pair of boots is essential for everyday tasks
An addition to the Ranger family with a more robust finish and high ankle support while still prioritising comfort, we introduce the African Ranger 8 inch.
Follow our journey through our social channels or contact us for further information.
- 2.2 mm full grain leather, lined with 1.6 mm calf leather (double layer)
- 8-inch height for excellent support, comfort and protection
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- Steel shank between insole board and sole for extra support and stability
- Double lasted stitch down construction, can easily be resoled
- Double stitched assembly with 2.2 mm braided nylon cord
- JG Sole: genuine rubber lug sole for best grip and stability on loose gravel, rocky uneven terrain and demanding landscape
- Regular rubber compound (shore hardness 75-85) keeps the Ranger stable and secure on any terrain
- JG Last = Wide toe box, Snugger feel, EE-Width
- Heavy-duty hooks and eyelets to secure feet
- True to size
- Made in South Africa
Shop online and pick up your order on the desired date in the L´Atelier Monsieur Store. We put the articles together for you and prepare everything so that you can take your order home with you (almost) contactlessly. That saves time and is safe. Try it out now! Buy something and select "pick up" at check out.
Bilker Allee 16, 40219 Düsseldorf-Bilk
Fri: 12:00 - 19:00
Sat: 11:00 - 16:00
During the check out process, you will be asked to enter your shipping adress.Depending on this adress, we will calculate the shipping cost and a VAT.
Within the European Union
If your shipping address is within the European Union, we will charge your local VAT on the purchase price. Since we are a German store, we show our prices with 19% VAT. Some European countries have a slightly higher VAT, so the price will be slightly higher. From 2022 we have to pay the local VAT rate of the country in which the package has been sent.
Outside of the European Union
If your delivery address is outside of the European Union you are eligible to buy tax-free. During Check Out process, German VAT (19%) will be deducted from your purchase price after you have entered your shipping address.
Customs & Import Duties
International orders shipped outside of the European Union are tax-free but may be subject to duties and value-added taxes in your country.
Due to new regulations, US citizen does not pay any customs duties if buying price does not exceed 800USD. For other countries, pls contact your local customs department.
We are not responsible for any extra charges and/or brokerage fees or delays in shipping caused by your local custom authorities.
To see your shipping options and rates, during check out process, enter your country of residence. Your will then see your shipping options and your shipping cost will be calculated prior the payment sequence. In any way, you will be able to abort the buying process.