African Ranger - BlackRegular price €179,95
The Boot that Puts Boots onto Rangers
50% of Rangers don’t have access to sufficient Boots and Gear
and over 40% are required to purchase their own Boots.
With the future of our wilderness areas in the hands of those with boots on the ground, Jim Green Footwear and The Game Rangers Association of Africa (GRAA) have come together to make sure this issue is addressed.
Inadequate gear for rangers leads to a low morale and effects rangers wellbeing. With Rangers being on the front line of our conservation areas, a quality pair of boots is essential for everyday tasks
We put out a survey to Rangers from Across Africa and from that pulled together various focus points as to what is needed in the ultimate all round Ranger Boot. From that we give to you the African Ranger – A Boot Designed By Rangers For Rangers
- 3 main focus areas: comfort, durability and affordable price
- 2.2 mm full grain leather for added durability
- Double layer leather at heel and toe against increased abrasion
- Heel and Toe stiffeners between leather layer for added stability
- Soft leather collar and tongue for comfort and weight reduction
- Steel shank between the insole board and sole for extra support and stability
- Single lasted stitch down construction, can be easily resoled
- Double stitched assembly with 2.2 mm braided nylon cord
- OR sole: genuine rubber wedge sole for best grip, comfort and speed on sandy areas, longer days on foot, speed hikes and urban areas.
- Softer rubber compound (shore hardness 55-65) keeps the Ranger quiet when walking through the African bush
- Heavy-duty hooks and eyelets to secure feet
- True to size
- STC Last = Wide toe box, EE Width
- Made in South Africa
For every 10 pairs sold, Jim Green donate a pair to a Ranger