1000 Miles Boot - W05300 - Black
€0,00 incl. VAT, excl.
Founded in 1883 by the German G.A Krause, Wolverine is today one of the oldest footwear brands in the world. First crafted in 1914, the Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the Wolverine heritage collection. Made in America with premium leather from the Horween Leather Company in Chicago and a classic Goodyear welt construction, it is made to last...from which also the slogan arose: Last a 1000 Miles ... and longer!
The Wolverine 1000 Miles Boot is certainly one of the most perfectly balanced unmatched and unsurpassed classic boot ever made and should not be missing in a gentlemen´s wardrobe.
- Timeless pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914
- Horween premium leather, ages beautifully and gains character with wear
- Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Classic leather outsole with a Vibram heel
- Goodyear™ Welt construction. Durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled many times for years of wear
- Flat waxed cotton laces