Komrads ICNS Spartak MonowhiteNormaler Preis €79,95
- Upper: 100% recycled cotton
- Sole: made of 100% recycled rubber
- Inside lining & laces made of recycled cotton & plastic bottles
- Removable insole: recycled carbon (Arnetech insole)
- Vegan: Officially PETA-approved
- Designed in Belgium, produced in Portugal
The Komrads ICNS have a history that goes way back. The sneaker was first made around the fifties in the Soviet Union in response to the American basketball trainer, Converse All Stars. The Komrads ICNS symbolised the ‘comrade of the people’. In the 80’s and 90’s they also dominated the streets and many rock festivals.
However, the production was stopped in 2009. Greets and Mark thought differently and reanimated the cult classic 2015, remained faithful to the original black & white design but fully sustainable.