Red Wing Heritage
Rover 2953 - Hawthorne Muleskinner
€0,00 incl. VAT, excl.
The Rover was a name given to machine operators in early twentieth-century cotton mills and is also the name of our 6-inch round toe work boot. Made with premium leather from our tannery, and our Cushion Crepe shock-absorbing sole, this boot is built for comfort. The sole was first introduced on our work boots in 1952 and was found on our venerable No. 766 Cush-N-Crepe All Around Work Shoe up until the 1980s.
- Hawthorne Muleskinner leather
- 6-Inch Ankle high
- Traction Tred cushion crepe rubber outsole
- Leather footboard and cork midsole
- No. 8 last
- Care: 1 Clean: Nubuk Cleaner Kit, 2 Protect: Leather Protector
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota. USA