Paulo Pavia 1 Chino - Stone GreyRegular price €149,95
incl. VAT. excl. Shipping. Delivery takes 3 days.
A pair of chinos is one of the best investments you can make in regards to informal tailoring, because of its dress-up/dress-down versatility. They go with almost everything in a wardrobe from a t-shirt, polos, shirts or jackets, and can be worn with everything from sneakers to dress shoes – you name it.
Inspired by old military pants, Blue de Genes designed the Paulo Pavia Chino with double belt loops and triple stitching along the pockets for longer durability. This is their interpretation of a classic chino.
- Cotton stretch fabric with enzyme wash
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Regular fit ▹ Slightly dropped crotch
- Button fly ▹ Slanted front pockets
- Oxidized and vintage looking logo buttons
- Red signature stitching on sideseam
- Blue de Gênes flag rivet
- Made in Italy