J65 Taslan down parka - Black
€0,00 incl. VAT, excl.
- 180gsm oxford taslan 55/45% cotton/nylon
- 320gsm 90/10 down hood & body lining
- Removable hood & body lining
- Removable fake sheepfur colar
- Backside waterresistant Coltec® milky coating, breathable, windproof (5.000mm/14Ret)
- Archroma© outside water & stain resistance
- 8mm two ways black oxide YKK zipper
- Front storm closure, leather reinforced press buttons
- Two large lockable side pockets, 40gsm fleece insulated
- Two large lockable inside pocket
- Hidden drawstring at hood and waist
- Hidden 2x2 rip cuffs
- Temperature range: - 25 to 10 °C
Filled with 90/10 goose down this jacket is super cosy and warm without looking like the Michelin Man. The fakefur sheepcollar protects perfectly your ears against cold wind. The extreme resistant matte taslan outer material protects you against the elements without having the nylon feeling of most outdoor jackets. Coated backside with a Coltec® coating it is windproof and waterresistant. The outside Archroma® treatment makes it even more stain resistant and water repellent. And the clou is, you can remove the lining completely and have a cool summer parka = 2 jackets in 1.