Arthur Suede Wool - Espresso
€0,00 incl. VAT, excl.
Classic, handsewn suede glove with wool lining.
- Outer material: Hairsheep Suede is a thin and soft suede leather. The finest hair sheep originates from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- The wool linings keep the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and give a good insulation down to minus five degrees Celsius.
- Elastics helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Handsewn. To hand sew a pair of gloves takes about two hours. Gives a beautiful and characteristic seam that is also easy to repair.
- Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand.