Greenflex Desert Boot Plain Leather Used - Dark ChestnutRegular price Sale price €209,95
The sustainable Greenflex Desert Boot from Astorflex is designed and developed to be comfortable, flexible and soft. A shoe that quickly adapt to the user's feet. Goodyear welted, made to last and reparable.
Astorflex use only vegetable tanned Italian leather and water based adhesives.
Leather, natural rubber, and water-based adhesives.
- 100% vegetable-tanned calf leather, obtained by soaking the leather in a mixture of water and powdered oak bark and mimosa, without using dies or color finishes.
- This process makes the leather healthier, hypoallergenic and guarantees greater sweat absorption for dry, odorless feet.
- 100 % natural rubber sole, consisting of coagulated latex from the rubber tree (Hevea Brazilians).
- The various shoe parts are assembled using water-based adhesives only
- Goodyear welt sole construction
- Finishing used touch made by hand.
- Made in Italy