Desert Boot Greenflex - Foresta
€0,00 incl. VAT, excl.
The Greenflex Desert Boot from Astorflex is designed and developed to a be comfortable, flexible and soft shoe and quickly adapt to the user's feet.
Astorflex use only Italian leather for the upper shoe, in particular, leather coming from master tanneries in Tuscany
Leather, natural rubber, and water-based adhesives
- The lining and insoles are 100% vegetable-tanned calf leather, obtained by soaking the leather in a mixture of water and powdered oak bark and mimosa, without using dies or color finishes.
- This process makes the leather healthier, hypoallergenic and guarantees greater sweat absorption for dry, odorless feet.
- Soles are in 100 %natural rubber consisting in coagulated latex from the rubber tree (Hevea Brazilians).
- The various shoe parts are assembled using water-based adhesives.
- Goodyear welt sole construction.