Bootflex Plain Leather Used - Dark ChestnutRegular price €239,95
The lace-up shoe Bootflex by Astorflex presents itself as a casual plain leather bootie and convinces with its versatile combinability and its high-quality wearing comfort. The finishing used touch is made by hand individually.
- 100% vegetable-tanned
- Cowhide washed upper leather
- Calf leather food bed insole and lining
- 8 lace eyelets
- 100% Natural crêpe sole
- True to size
This is a sustainable boot: low environment impact, no use of chemicals, repairable, made to last.
- The upper, lining and insole leather are 100% vegetable-tanned cowhide and calf leather, obtained by soaking the leather in a mixture of water and powdered oak bark and mimosa, without using dies or color finishes.
- This process makes the leather healthier, hypoallergenic and guarantees greater sweat absorption for dry, odorless feet.
- The various shoe parts are assembled using water-based adhesives and welt sole construction.
- Soles are in 100 natural rubber consisting of coagulated latex from the rubber tree (Hevea Brazilians).
- Made in Italy