Bootflex Plain Leather Used - Dark ChestnutRegular price €239,95
The lace-up shoe Bootflex by Astorflex presents itself as a casual plain leather bootie and convinces with its versatile combinability and its high-quality wearing comfort. The finishing used touch is made by hand individually.
- 100% vegetable-tanned
- Cowhide washed upper leather
- Calf leather food bed insole and lining
- Stich down construction, resolable
- 8 lace eyelets
- 100% Natural crêpe sole
- True to size
This is a sustainable boot: low environment impact, no use of chemicals, repairable, made to last.
- The upper, lining and insole leather are 100% vegetable-tanned cowhide and calf leather, obtained by soaking the leather in a mixture of water and powdered oak bark and mimosa, without using dies or color finishes.
- This process makes the leather healthier, hypoallergenic and guarantees greater sweat absorption for dry, odorless feet.
- The various shoe parts are assembled using water-based adhesives and welt sole construction.
- Soles are in 100 natural rubber consisting of coagulated latex from the rubber tree (Hevea Brazilians).
- Made in Italy
Shop online and pick up your order on the desired date in the L´Atelier Monsieur Store. We put the articles together for you and prepare everything so that you can take your order home with you (almost) contactlessly. That saves time and is safe. Try it out now! Buy something and select "pick up" at check out.
Bilker Allee 16, 40219 Düsseldorf-Bilk
Fri: 12:00 - 19:00
Sat: 11:00 - 16:00
During the check out process, you will be asked to enter your shipping adress.Depending on this adress, we will calculate the shipping cost and a VAT.
Within the European Union
If your shipping address is within the European Union, we will charge your local VAT on the purchase price. Since we are a German store, we show our prices with 19% VAT. Some European countries have a slightly higher VAT, so the price will be slightly higher. From 2022 we have to pay the local VAT rate of the country in which the package has been sent.
Outside of the European Union
If your delivery address is outside of the European Union you are eligible to buy tax-free. During Check Out process, German VAT (19%) will be deducted from your purchase price after you have entered your shipping address.
Customs & Import Duties
International orders shipped outside of the European Union are tax-free but may be subject to duties and value-added taxes in your country.
Due to new regulations, US citizen does not pay any customs duties if buying price does not exceed 800USD. For other countries, pls contact your local customs department.
We are not responsible for any extra charges and/or brokerage fees or delays in shipping caused by your local custom authorities.
To see your shipping options and rates, during check out process, enter your country of residence. Your will then see your shipping options and your shipping cost will be calculated prior the payment sequence. In any way, you will be able to abort the buying process.