1936 Chopper - Black WabashRegular price €159,95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): -Infinity%
incl. VAT, excl. Shipping. Delivery takes 3 days.
Made from 13oz black wabash denim this Pike Brothers 1936 Chopper pant is based on a mid-1930s woodworker pant. Hence the name: Chopping down the tree. During that period denim were still meant to be worn as an over-garment, therefore fits were rather loose, which is also the case with our 1936 Chopper Pant.
- 13oz. black wabash selvage denim
- 100% Cotton
- High waist, loose fit with a button fly
- Heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- Buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
- Heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops, and seam ends
- Suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- Ruler pocket on right leg
- Made in Turkey