1000 Miles Boot Evans - Havana BrownRegular price €449,95
Designed in Rockford, Michigan, and handcrafted in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced materials, the Wolverine Evans 1000 Mile Boot is the ultimate combination of function and style.
- Made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction. Durable, flexible, and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
- Leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Archival pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram® rubber
- Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
The Wolverine 1000 Miles Boot is certainly one of the most perfectly balanced unmatched and unsurpassed classic boot ever made and should not be missing in a gentlemen´s wardrobe.
Founded in 1883 by the German G.A Krause, Wolverine is today one of the oldest footwear brands in the world. First crafted in 1914, the Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the Wolverine heritage collection. Made in America with premium leather from the Horween Leather Company in Chicago and a classic Goodyear welt construction, it is made to last...from which also the slogan arose: Last a 1000 Miles ... and longer!